Foreign minister Retno Marsudi said here on Monday three special issues would be covered during the visit of Saudi King Salman ...
The quota for hajj pilgrims from Indonesia in 2017 is back to the usual 221,000 pilgrims, after this had been slashed by the ...
The Indonesian Foreign Ministry has coordinated with the Philippine Department of Justice to complete the repatriation of 106 ...
The Indonesian government will make utmost efforts to seek a revision in the Hajj quota from the Saudi government, a minister ...
President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) held a bilateral meeting with Saudi Deputy Prime Minister concurrently Defense Minister ...
The Saudi Arabian government defends its decision to reduce hajj quota for 20 percent for each countries during the ongoing ...
Indonesia deserves dispensation in the hajj quota cut the Saudi government will impose this year, the Indonesian Hajj Solidarity ...
Religious Affairs Minister Suryadharma Ali said here on Saturday that Indonesia failed to receive an additional Hajj quota from ...