Internet access including facilities at BlackBerry cellular phone was also disrupted, Pandu M, corporate communications officer of cellular phone operator PT Telkomsel for Bali and Nusa Tenggara areas, said on Thursday.
"Internet access was disrupted for about 10 minutes shortly after the quake occurred. But now it has returned to normal," he said.
The Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics Agency (BMKG) said earlier in the day the quake was centered 143 km southwest of Dua Dua, Bali, at a depth of 10 km.
But the quake did not have the potential to cause a tsunami.(**)
Editor : Nyoman Budhiana
COPYRIGHT © ANTARA 2026
Dilarang keras mengambil konten, melakukan crawling atau pengindeksan otomatis untuk AI di situs web ini tanpa izin tertulis dari Kantor Berita ANTARA.